Monday, April 20, 2009

Update...

Morning!!

What a busy weekend we had!! I didn't even get a chance to stamp or anything!!

but

don't worry because my goal this week is....

Monday--> Mojo Monday play along here...Mojo Monday

Tuesday --> Technique Tuesday...I will create something using a technique!

Wednesday --> WOW Wednesday...I will create something other than a card or scrapbook page!

Thursday --> Thin Thursday...yes it is my Weight Watchers day but what I mean by thin is using ONLY scraps to create something...I will thin out my scraps!!

Friday --> Family Friday...I will work on the many scrapbooks I have started (my wedding, both the boys...)

I hope you get time to get some cards, scrapbooks, altered items or just a few minutes of "you" time this week!!

Be sure to check back later for MOJO Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah! You have some great goals for the week. I think I will try the Mojo Monday sketch. I really like it. Good luck on your goals!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!