Friday, May 22, 2009

Birthday Sandles...

I am starting on my LOOOOOOOOONG list of birthday and anniversary cards for June (all due the first week) and I need to start Christian's birthday invites so you will see some fun cards in the next week!!

Starting with this one...

This one is for my neice's 17th (UGH!) birthday! I cased a card from the SCS gallery. I thought it would be perfect for a summer birthday!!

Supplies:
Just Beachy stamp set
All Holidays stamp set
Chocolate Chip cardstock and ink
Regal Rose ribbon and marker
Pumpkin Pie marker
Pretty in Pink marker
Always DSP
Stampin' Dimensionals (see orange flip flops)

Enjoy your LONG holiday weekend and see you next week!

4 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the birthdays, summer is full of them in my family....this one is tooo sweet...have a wonderful weekend! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice summery card! We are about to go into our winter months here but we don't get a long winter at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!