Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A fun Train...


I am so excited to have found a playgroup here in town. I have been looking for over a year. Today is our first meeting and I just wanted to make up a card to give to each Mom.

Since I didn't have any energy to stamp last night, I had to make these up this am. I did 16 of them and kept it pretty easy to get done.

Supplies...
Choo Choo stamp set
Make it Count stamp set (retired)
Yo Yo Yellow, Real Red and Brilliant Blue cardstock and ink
Track wheel
Whisper White cardstock
Versamark Pad

See you later!! I still have to do my Mojo Monday card!!

3 comments:

  1. That set is so cute. Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, Cute cards - love that little set which we dont have here yet LOL! Very bright and cheerful colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such great summer colors! hope you had fun meeting other moms!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!