Monday, May 25, 2009

A Gellin' Birthday Invite!

I have been thinking and thinking about what to do for my son, Christian's 11th birthday invites. I didn't want anything to young or too old. I saw a gel card in the SCS gallery and fell in love!

I just made this up to see if Chris liked it and he did!

I think I will be doing this technique at my next club meeting too!!

Supplies:

Just Beachy stamp set
Lots of Thoughts stamp set (retired)
Yo Yo Yellow cardstock and marker
Only Orange cardstock and marker
Tempting Turquoise cardstock and marker
Green Galore cardstock and marker
misc. ribbon
Black Stazon
Whisper White cardstock
Photo Corner, large Tag and Tag punches
small jewelery bag
hair gel
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well now to make 7 more!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Very cool card -- can't wait to see it in person ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah - I love this - I'm going to have to show Patrick this tomorrow since I'm getting ready to do his birthday party invites soon and this is a great idea. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!