Wednesday, May 6, 2009

a Grand Mother's Day!!

I first want to apologize for not being on so much the last few weeks. I have been doing a lot of family time (Chris was on school vaca last week) and spring cleaning (having a yard sale this coming weekend) I hope to be back and full of fantastic cards and items soon!!

Here is what I made my self for Mother's Day!! Now that mine is done, I am making 2 more for my mother and mother in law!! (theirs will say "our grand" boys a play on grandsons!

I found these blank board books at AC Moore. When I saw "boys" I was so excited! I have a hard time finding plural and snatched them up (well over 3 mos ago!!)

I got the pattern paper at my local scrapbook store (the names are downstairs but will dig them out later!) and the cardstock is Bazzill from my collection.

If you have any questions let me know!!

Thanks and off to start theirs...although I have PLENTY of time!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! What a beautiful memory book! I love the bright colors you used. Great for family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kind of projects - they are fun to make up and fun to give as gifts. Yours looks bright and cheery - great for boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kind of projects - they are fun to make up and fun to give as gifts. Yours looks bright and cheery - great for boys!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!