Thursday, May 28, 2009

**June Stamp Camp**

Hello Everyone!!

I have decided to take my Stampin' Up! business to the next level and do a Stamp Camp once a month!! This could be anything from a Stamp-a-Stack to altered items to scrapbooking!!

I am excited about June's Camp!!

It is hard to believe that school is coming to an end! Do you have a teacher to get a gift for? Not sure what to do?

Well this camp is for YOU!! We will be making a cute backpack filled with candy and a matching card!!

WHEN? June 5th, 7-9pm

Class fee--$15.00 includes:

~enough supplies to make 2 backpacks and 2 cards (we will be making one in class and you will be ready to make more at home!)

~small bag filled with candy

You need to bring your paper trimmer and scoring blade or bone folder.

Payment is your RSVP and is DO TO ME BY May 27th.

Can't make this date? Gather up some of your friends and family and email me a convenient time for you! (minimum of 2 people, please.)

PS. Don't have a child in school? That is OK! This would make a great birthday gift or just because gift.

See you all soon!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!