Thursday, May 14, 2009

Matchbox Treat!

I promised to show you what I made the gals at my Techniques Club as a special treat!! I have been itching to break out my Matchbox die (available in the Occasions Mini) I also just got an order of fun Stampin' Up! DSP so off to work I went!!

I love how easy the Big Shot die makes these! I have cut, scored and folded some of my own last year but it was so time consuming! This die is a must have if you like to give little gifts!

Supplies:

Matchbox Big Shot die
Great Friend stamp set
Tea Party DSP
Pretty in Pink cardstock
Very Vanilla cardstock
Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery markers
So Saffron ribbon (retired)
Hersheys Nuggets!!!Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! See you Monday for MOJO Monday!!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!