Tuesday, May 5, 2009

a Mojo birthday!


I can't believe I didn't get this on yesterday...but that is what I love about Mojo Monday...you have a week to do it!!

I needed a birthday card for my brother in law and used the sketch to help me out. I don't have a lot of male sets so I used a set I got about 2 years ago at Michaels. It has the four card suits. It is a clear stamp set and I personally don't like clear as they don't have a crisp stamped image...but oh well.

Supplies:
Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss cardstock
Best Ever simply scrappin kit
Big Shot machine and SU texturz plates
Real Red ribbon
Black Stazon and Real Red ink
scallop circle, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punch and photo corner punch
stampin' dimensionals
Skooshy font from Sizzix

Thanks and see you soon!

7 comments:

  1. OO great card Sarah!!!! You inspire me, now maybe one day I'll actually get to put ink to paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat card! No Mojo for me this week. I have to scrapbook! I really do like the sketch though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An excellent card for a male. I am with you too on the clear solid stamps not stamping as nicely as I would like. You managed well with yours though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job with your mojo card...nice! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative 40 card! Way to rock the mojo challenge this week.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!