Friday, May 1, 2009

A Sandwich Scrapbook...






I thought I would post something I had made last year but with end of the school year coming someone might need a good teacher gift idea!!

I had seen something like this made years ago and thought it would be a perfect gift for my friends 4 year old as she would be starting preschool.

If you go into the aisle at the store with the rubbermaid containers, you will see a sandwich container. I used that as the "book" to hold the scrapbook in!

I just traced the inside on a scrap paper and used that as a template to cut out the sandwich pieces and then decorated!!

I hope you enjoy!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! This is so cute and clever! I really like the way your blog is looking! Great design work!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is too cute! I may have to CASE this for Reid's teacher. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is SO cute!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ilove coming across something I have not seen before and this has to be the best in a long time. Thanks so much for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a fabulous idea! I'm going to have to look for the box - I'm not sure that I can find it up here in the Great White North.

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!