Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Technique Sneak Peak!!

I spent Tuesday getting ready for my Techniques Club meeting tomorrow night! I know the girls will love these techniques. They are both easy and eye popping!!

Here are the cards we will be doing! As always, anyone is welcome to attend my classes! I just need a RSVP a day before to make sure I have enough supplies cut!!


Card one:
Poppin' Pastels technique

Just Beachy stamp set
Tempting Turquoise cardstock and ribbon
Green Galore cardstock
Apricot Appeal cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Rainbow Sherbert DSP
Stampin' Pastels
Cotton Swabs
Versamark padCard 2:
Rock n Roll technique
Eastern Blooms stamp set
On Your Birthday stamp set
Pacific Point cardstock and ink
Cameo Coral cardstock and ink
Garden Green cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Versamark pad

Card 3:
Dazzling Diamonds Dust technique
Just Buzzin' By stamp set
Whisper White cardstock
Basic Black cardstock and ribbon
Patterns Print 2 (hostess set)
Black Stazon ink
Apricot Appeal marker
Dazzling Diamond glitter
Versamark pad
Heat and Stick powder
Embossing Gun
I hope they enjoy the techniques and cards!! I even have a special treat for them this week!! Don't worry I will post it on FRIDAY after they get it!!

See you later!

1 comment:

  1. they are all very pretty cute, but the dazzling diamonds is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!