Monday, May 11, 2009

Wild Mojo 86

Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day! I spent Saturday at the ER with my hubby, he had a major inner ear infection but after a day of meds felt SO much better and we were able to have our Mother's Day cookout!

I hope you all got spoiled from your kiddos!! I got a Cricut Expressions and can't wait to try it out!

in the meantime...Here is todays MOJO MONDAY card! The monkey in the middle is popped up with Stampin Dimensionals and the Wild Wasabi paper is embossed with my Texturz plates. I again used my Stamp-a-ma-Jig for most of this card. I am addicted!!
Supplies:

Zoofari stamp set
Cheap Talk stamp set
On your Birthday stamp set
Yo Yo Yellow cardstock and marker
Basic Grey cardstock and ink
Wild Wasabi (retired) cardstock and ink
Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel ink
Stampin Dimensionals
SU Texturz plate
SU Big Shot machine
Stamp a ma jig

Another great sketch from the Mojo gals...so thanks!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!