Monday, June 1, 2009

Good Morning!! I got up at 2am just to see the Last Chance list and get my newsletter out!

I can't believe it is time for another Catalog to come to an end. Where does the time go?

I am very excited to share the Last Chance List with you! The new Stampin' Up! catalog will be here before we know it! That means its time to say GoodBye to some stamp sets, decor elements and accessories. All are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. Don't miss the opportunity to get the last chance products! They are only available unitl June 30, 2009. Check the list to see if any of your favorites are there - then buy them now before they are gone, gone, gone.


Print out the following PDF file links and get your list going!! Call/email me with any questions or to place your order. Please note...checks need to clear before I place your order so you may want to use your credit card or bank card to ensure quick ordering and AS ALWAYS, you can order 24/7 on my website...sarahcoyle.stampinup.net


Last Chance Stamp Set List -->
http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Retired_Lists_0609_US_alph.pdf

Last Chance Decor Elements List --> http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Retired_Lists_0609_US_alph.pdf

Last Chance Accessories List --> EMAIL ME FOR THE doc FILE FOR THIS LIST!! (SARAH9678@COMCAST.NET)


All of the IN Colors (stamp pads, ink refills, ribbons etc) will retire at the end of June also along with most of the Designer Series Paper sets. They are not on sale, but are on a first come basis for orders. If you have a favorite designer series paper, now is the time to pick it up before it is sold out.

SUMMER FUN SPECIAL: June 1 - 30, 2009

The Summer Fun Hostess Bonus Promotion has two parts: (this applies to individual customer orders too)

1. Hostesses who hold a $250 -$399.99 workshop will receive an additional $20 in hostess free merchandise dollars.

2. Hostesses who hold a $400 or more workshop will receive an additional $40 in hostess free merchandise dollars.

Orders may be placed on-line thru my website: sarahcoyle.stampinup.net

Off to start my own "must have" list!! C YA!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!