Friday, June 5, 2009

Relax!

I just wanted to get a card made with some of the new In Colors!! I haven't received any of the new sneak peak stamp sets so I used my Just Beachy set.

I am SO happy SU decided to offer markers for the In Colors! I used them on the flip flops!! How cute are all these colors together!!

Supplies...
Soft Suede cardstock and marker
Bermuda Bay marker
Rich Razzleberry cardstock and marker
Crushed Curry cardstock and ink pad
Whisper White cardstock
Just Beachy stamp set
And Many Mower stamp set

Hope you get to relax today and enjoy this card!!

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I am still on the fence about the colors, I think I have to see them in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these new incolours look so nice - love your card!! That background card is sooo yummy! We may miss out on this lot of colours as our next catty will fall into line with yours in 2010!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!