Monday, June 1, 2009

A "Surprise" Mojo!

I don't know if I am more shocked that I got my Mojo Monday sketch done ON MONDAY or that I got a scrapbook page done!!

Either way...GO ME!! hee hee

I took the Mojo Monday sketch and ran with a scrapbook page. I really wanted to scrapbook today and was pleased with how this turned out! I do plan to journal a bit in the white under the dots.

We didn't want to know the sex of the baby when we had him so I couldn't title my page "Oh Boy!" or "All Girl" ect. so I just kept it simple with "surprise"

Today's Sketch

and my page...

Supplies:


Cardstock-- Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Ruby Red and Whisper White (all SU)

Pattern Paper--- Cosmo Cricket Storytime line

Large circles made with the Circle Scissors Plus
Small circles made with SU punches
"surprise" made with Cricut

Thank you for looking!!

7 comments:

  1. Sarah, your page is great!! Love all those circles and what memories with those pics!! Do you tape down your card when you are using the Circle Scissors or do you have some other method of holding the card firmly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful! Boy...or girl...there aren't many surprises left in life, congrats on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, yeah you, this is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that is so original. I especially love the coloured circle punches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!