Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yummy Invites!!


Today I promised my niece that we would craft. We decided to make some invites for her upcoming birthday (July). We made 5 of each of the 2 popsicle cards! She helped me stamp and punch out! What a big help!!

I cut the paper 4x6 and folded on the 3 (so 2x3) and added a white piece in the inside and glued the pop stick in between.

We used Tempting Turquoise paper and ink and Pixie Pink paper and ink. The Tart N Tangy set made the great strawberry.

She has some YUMMY invites to send to family and friends!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable...and thanks for working with her on these -- helps us out a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so very cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now those are too cute. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!