Thursday, July 23, 2009

hard work...

Hello! I didn't forget about you all!! As my Stampin' Up! business grows, so does classes, clubs and get togethers...so

there is just not enough room at the kitchen table anymore for all the fun!

I spent the last week cleaning out, organizing and making my craft room workable for my business. While it may not be the prettiest thing you have ever seen...it works! I have another 6ft table coming too so I have 12 ft of open space to hold classes, clubs and have people over to just chill and work on scrapbooks, cards or anything crafty!!

Here are some pics...I do have a little bit more to do but after the day I have had (thanks to a 22 month old getting up at 2am for the day) I decided to take advantage of the peace and quiet and get some things done!!

I look forward to seeing you all again and getting my blog moving again!! and working out again!!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!