Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Baby Boys x 5!!

I can't believe my group of friends on Splitcoast are on to round 2 of babies!!

Candy had Ryker a few months ago, Jaclyn had Teirgan a few weeks ago, Jen is in the hospital having Carson now!! and Katie will have Luke and Paula will have Ezra in the next few weeks!!

I made these cards to send out to them!! Some late, some early...but sent!!

Supplies...

Nursery Nessisties stamp set
Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky (retired), Whisper White and River Rock (retired) cardstock
Chocolate Chip marker and ink
Blender Pens
Soft Sky and River Rock ink
punch (can't remember the name...SORRY!)
Whisper White cardstock
Stampin' Dimensionals!
corner rounder punch
Thanks and Enjoy (the cards are great in person so be on the look out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!