Sunday, August 16, 2009

Christmas Card Stamp a Stack...ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!

***As of Wednesday, August 26th I have 2 spots left. If interested PLEASE RSVP!! THANKS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO A FUND MORNING OF STAMPING!!***This is just a reminder to those who are "thinking" of coming to the Christmas Card SAS on August 29th (9am-12pm) Cost: $30...we will make 5 of each card and a box to keep your cards in. PLEASE BRING FAVORITE ADHESIVE!!

I only have a few spots left for this date/time. If I get an overwhelming amount of people interested I may add another date mid September.

1. Paula
2. Molly
3. Amy
4. Tammy
5. Tammy friend
6. Kathy
7. Kathy friend
8. Christi
9. ??
10. ??

If you have a ?? near your name, please think about attending and let me know EITHER way ASAP!

I will be ordering the supplies this week and want to start cutting and getting ready.


Thank you!!

Sarah Coyle
Your Super Excited Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Girlie! Missed you at Faithbooking this month! Next Date is September 11th. We have to get together before then!

    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!