Saturday, August 8, 2009

Convention is over....

So sad but very thankful for the experience and can't wait until next year!!

Want to join me? It is easy...ask me how you can join Stampin' Up! as an independent demonstrator!!

I have learned SO much and saw SO many great cards, altered items, scrapbook items and MORE and can't wait to get ahold of my customers and show them!!

I have made my convention goal!!

My goal is to hold one workshop a month! Be the first to fill in a date on my calendar and you will get a prize valued at up to $20!!!

Email me today!!


My flight home is tomorrow, Sunday...it is ALL day so please think of me and pray for safety!!

See you soon and REMEMBER...Techniques Club is THIS THURSDAY at 7pm..RSVP today!!

2 comments:

  1. yeah!! we can sleep again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, it looks like you had a great time. I am sure you will make your goals. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!