Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary....***SPECIAL***


***only 2 left***

It is hard to believe that is has been officially a year since signing up with Stampin' Up! to be an independent demonstrator! What an exciting year I have had!! I have made TONS of cards, gifts and scrapbooks, had many Stamp Camps and Techniques Clubs and most of all...been able to share what I love to do with many wonderful ladies!!! (waving hi to you!!)

As a special for TODAY ONLY!! The first 3 customers (new or old/ online or in person/email) who place an order will receive from me....the Country Living Summer Cookout refill kit**refill kit includes everthing but the Dig In stamp set and Stampin' Spot. This special is ONLY available through Sarah Coyle, Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

As I noted before...THIS IS FOR TODAY ONLY!!!! So get your wish lists out and visit my online store (Click Shop Here through my website... Sarahcoyle.stampinup.net) or call/email me!! This is only available to the FIRST 3 orders TODAY!!

Thanks for making my first year a great one and I look forward to an even better year ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!