Monday, August 10, 2009

Home at last!!

As much as I had fun and will miss Heather and her family...it is nice to be home!

Heather swung us by the Stampin' Up! headquarters before taking me to the airport. It was one of the highlights of my trip!! Here is where the magic happens...and ships to us!!





and I had to share this picture. This is what I got to look at as I made my way to Manchester...HOW BEAUTIFUL!!

I really started to tear up when I saw the lights of NH as we descended...and Alex had the BIGGEST smiles for me when I saw him!!

Well today is unpacking, laundry and sorting my goods!!

and of course getting things ready for Tech club this week!!

Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts as I traveled. I appreciate you all!!

2 comments:

  1. We miss you too!!! I watched your light and said Sarah is HOME now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!