Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thank you!!

Yesterday was my Christmas Stamp a Stack. We all had a great time! I had 8 wonderful, crafty ladies there and was excited to meet Karen and see Kim again!

Everything was cut and prepared and I picked up some of the turquoise tins at convention to place everyone's goodies in to take home!

I made each gal a small pillow box gift for coming!

I hope they had as much fun as I did. I get such a craft high after being with them and can't wait to plan for the next event!!

Today I will be getting the September newsletter together so be on the lookout for an email from me in the next few days. It will be linked directly here again like August!!

Here are some pics!! Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. That was so nice of you to put their stack in a tin and make a little gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!