Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thomas Tank Birthday!

My little man will be 2 in a month...UGH!

I searched forever for a Thomas the Tank stamp and finally found one on Ebay. I stalked that auction and won!!

Here are the invitations for Alexander's 2nd birthday party. The longest part will be coloring in Thomas but I think it will go quickly with my markers!!

Thanks for looking!!

Supplies...
Thomas Tank stamp (Kids Touch Learning)
Choo Choo stamp set
Track wheel
Loads of Love Accessories stamp set
Pacific Point, Yo Yo Yellow and Whisper White cardstock
Thomas Tank paper (bought at Michaels)
Stampin' Up! markers
1/2 inch circle punch
"2" made with Cricut Machine

This is SO SO much cuter in person. Alex got ahold of my camera and I need to fix the settings again...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah - it doesn't take them long does it? I hope all is well - you have been a busy lady and I'm sorry I haven't been by to say hey. I'm so glad you enjoyed the SU convention and now that school has started back up, am excited about getting back to blogging on a regular basis. Have a great weekend and I'll talk with you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!