Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Well....I am off...

I can't believe it is already the day!! I seems like yesterday Heather and I were counting down from 100 days!!

I woke up with Tom this am at 430. I know I would have fallen back asleep but then wouldn't want to get up!! I figure I can try to rest on the plane.

Not much planned for today...just 51/2hours of flying!!

Heather and her girls will be picking me up in SLC and we will head to her house for the night. She did book up Pedicure Spas for tonight!!

Then leaving her house early for CONVENTION!!!

Please pray for safe travels for me and all the other Demo's heading to SLC!!!

1 comment:

  1. Safe traveling!!! Let us know when you get there, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!