Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Garden Whimsy Tulip

Chris started school today! Which means...back to routine!

After Al went down for a nap, I snuck in some time to make a card!

I cased this one from SCS and really like how the Rich Razzleberry looks with the Chocolate Chip!

I forgot to add words but this one is for my MIL's bday later this month!

Supplies...

Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry cardstock
Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry ink
Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon
Old Olive brad
Window Word punch
Garden Whimsey stamp set

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah - this is wonderful. I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is a great card! I love the colour combo - that Curry colour looks a beautiful one and makes a wonderful contrast here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!