Saturday, September 5, 2009

its a boy...or girl...


I know I haven't posted on my blog but I promise I have been busy!!

I have been making my Sister in laws baby shower announcements- all 50 of them!!

I cased a card from JanTink in the SCS gallery...thanks!!

I used all retired In Color paper and ribbon since we don't know the sex of the baby...I miss these colors! (Groovy Guava, Soft Sky and Blue Bayou), Nursery Nessissties stamp set, Alphabet wheel and Star punches, sc
allop circle punch and word window punch!

My in laws went out to NY to see them this weekend and brought her her's so I am now able to post since she will have seen it!! Can't wait to work on the shower favors next!!

Thank you to my wonderful upline, Heather for helping me do lots of the work during convention...hugs!

Enjoy your long weekend...I plan to sneak some stamp time in...after all tomorrow is by bday!!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!