Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Basket Full of Thanks!

I started these cards yesterday afternoon and was able to finish them up today!!

I made 20 (4 sets of 5) of these so cutting, stamping and watercoloring did take time.

I was excited to pull out my watercolor pencils for the first time! HOW EASY!! and I just love the Blender Pens!!

Hope you enjoy!!

Supplies:

Give Thanks stamp set (thank you Paula for letting me borrow!)
Sanded Background Stamp (on the Marigold with Versamark)
Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Very Vanilla and Marigold Morning (retired) cardstock
Black Staz on ink
Chocolate Chip ink
Blender Pens
Watercolor pencils
Twine Rope
Dimensionals
Scallop Oval Punch
Versamark

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah - I love the blog look - so festive!! I also love your card and the colors are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!