Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Digital Studio...

I was playing around the the new digital studio from Stampin' Up! I spent most of the last week watching videos and taking tests so I can be a certified SU demo! I am slowly learning my way around...

did you see the new header on my blog?? I made that thru My Digital Studio...

and here is a Christmas card I made! I am looking forward to receiving in the mail to see how fun it looks! ( I love that SU has partnered up with a printing company to match the exact colors so I can add ribbon, embellishments or ink if I wanted too!!)

Thank for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun you are getting into digi! I have just recently had time to check out SU's! I downloaded a bunch from SU LOVE THEM! I understand you can use non SU items with the MDS as well sounds like a good deal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!