Friday, November 13, 2009

Vender Blender Fair and NEW TECHNIQUES CLUB STARTING!

Last night at Salem Christian School, I participated in their first Vendor Blender. I met a lot of wonderful ladies and look forward to adding them to my email list and stamping with them!!

There also seemed to be a big interest in Techniques Clubs so....December, I will be starting a Techniques 2 Club. This will the the same week as my other club but on Tuesday nights! Those in my Techniques 1 Club will continue as we are and I will start with the basics of that club with this new club!!

SO...

Techniques 1 Club (already started) will be Thursday, December 10th, 7-9 pm (limit 10 stampers) (as of now, there are only 2 spots available)
Techniques 2 Club will begin on Tuesday, December 8th, 7-9 pm (limit 10 stampers)
if there is a need for a 3rd club, i will let you know!

Please RSVP to me BY SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6th!

Cost is $15 or FREE with $50+ order!!

PLEASE call or email me if you have ANY questions!!

Here are a few pics from last night and REMEBER...I will be doing a craft fair at Londonderry Middle School next Saturday, Nov 21...I will have LOTS of handmade items for sale!! and a great raffle so stop b y and say HI AND ENTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!