Thursday, December 17, 2009

Coach purse gift card holder

I keep teasing my 17 yr old niece to get me a Coach purse for Christmas. I found this template in the gallery and just had to make it for her gift card for Christmas!

Template here... http://www.stampcrave.com/id1.html

I cheated a bit and printed the template directly on the Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Then I used Versamark to apply the C's (DEF recommend the Stamp a ma Jig) I used the Jumble Alphabet for the C...

I just punched holes and used Creamy Caramel marker to faux stitch. I looked every where for ribbon slides but couldn't find any so used some other items I had at home (not sure what they are called but I have had forever!)

I didn't enlarge the pattern so it fits a few gift cards or some treats perfectly!!

Enjoy!! I can't wait to give to her on Saturday!

NOW IF ONLY COACH HAD A RICH RAZZLEBERRY PURSE...THAT WOULD ROCK

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!