Saturday, December 26, 2009

FINAL Reminder...

Just wanted to remind everyone about the special I have going on until December 31~~

ALL orders (online or through me) will be entered into a great drawing for a FREE stamp set, Whimsical Words. This set is not yet released and will be available in the SAB mini. Here is your chance to get it just by ordering in December (no limit on what you order and each order you place is another chance)

Here is my little helper to show you this fantastic set...
Other things to remember...Today is the LAST day to order to be sure you get your items in time for Christmas gifts, cards ect. All orders after today are not guaranteed.

Also, the 12 days of Christmas sale is going on right now. Here is your chance to own some great Big Shot dies and Vinyl sheets at reduced prices (see 2 posts down)

If you have any questions or want to place an order with me, please call or email or visit my website to shop (sarahcoyle.stampinup.net)

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!