Monday, January 11, 2010

Friend in me...

For my scrapbook class tomorrow, we will be using the Cheap Talk stamp set.

I did use retired DSP but I think scrapbooking is a great way to use those left over pieces you made cards and other items with!!

This is a great layout to use any DSP and most stamp sets with! Thanks Heather for letting me Scraplift! (i lost the link to your blog but will post it as soon as i find it)

If you want to join me in the scrapbook class you MUST EMAIL ME BY 8PM TONIGHT!!!

Tuesday, January 12th 9-11am
OR
Tuesday, January 12th 7-9pm

Cost: 10$....don't forget to bring your paper cutter and favorite adhesive!! I will provide the rest!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, I can gleen some inspriation from you! I really need to get to scrapping!

    Love your layout here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!