Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I fought but....the card won...

ever have a card that just doesn't go right from the beginning??

Well that is the tale of this card!!

First it started with the Dazzling Diamonds tipping over...ALL OVER ME!! The way my leg was...there was no saving it.
Then there is the bottom piece of the card...the red edge punched piece that just wouldn't stay stuck down...I finally had to use some Sticky Strip to finally get it to stay!!

and the last straw...i couldn't stamp the words in the middle of the blue strip...EVEN with my Stamp A Ma Jig...How i managed to screw that up I am not sure...

...but I knew that the card had won at that point!!

I still plan to send it to my sister for her birthday!! She is on a cruise so when she gets the card I figure she will still be on the "sun, relaxing and cruise high" and won't even notice all the boo-boos!!

supplies...

Sending Love DSP (in occassions mini)
Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and Real Red cardstock
Real Red and Very Vanilla ribbon
Edge and Corner punches (corner is in SAB and edge in occassions)
Black Stazon
Dazzling Diamonds
Crazy for Cupcakes and Sweet somethings stamp set


5 comments:

  1. I think the card still turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that! Still pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this card - even w/ the mistakes. Gives it a made w/ love charm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny Sara, I have actually had days like that! grrrrrr....I am sure your sister will get a good laugh from it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy (the sister!)February 5, 2010 at 7:09 AM

    The card came out beautifully.....THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!