Friday, January 22, 2010

Sweetest Day EVER!!

I did a little stamping today!! Yeah!!

I have been wanting to use the heart sweet treat cups since I got the red hots and decided to break out some more new stuff to go with it!!

I just LOVE LOVE the new corner punches and edge punches so much!! They are super cool and add so much to a card!!!

The new DSP in the Occassions mini is so sparkly and pretty too! I know my hostess club members loved it last night!!

Supplies...
Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White cardstock
Sending Love Specialty paper
Heart Treat Cups
Sweetheart and Something Sweet stamp sets
Scallop Trim edge and corner punches
Heart punch

Thanks again for taking the time to check out my blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, love the border made with the new punch, that is definately on my next order!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!