Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a vintage birthday.

I just love the Vintage Vogue set in the Occassions Mini~ I have seen some fantastic cards using this set and came up with this one.

I love the Pale Plum with the Saffron! Just so pretty. I used some retired ribbon ( can you believe I have some left HA HA!!)

oh yes, i also used the Script stamp set...another great set to have!!

Thanks for looking!!

supplies
Vintage Vogue and Script stamp sets
Pale Plum and So Saffron paper and ink
Old Olive ink
So Saffron retired ribbon
punch (forgot name...catalog is downstairs)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh, Sarah, this card is stunning. The color choice, the stamping, the way you attached the ribbon...PERFECT!Even without bling, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!