Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Eggs in a Basket

Here is the 4th card from my March SAS.
As soon as I saw Bonnie's Card (seen here... http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1642427?&si=eggs%20basket) I knew I wanted to case it!!

I like being able to take one product (in this case the Top Note Bigz Die) and use it in all sorts of ways. How cute is that basket!! To me, it makes a purchase worth more to be able to use in many ways!!

Supplies...
Almost Amethyst cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Creamy Caramel cardstock and ink
Sanded background stamp
Well Scripted stamp set
Tea Party DSP
Wide Oval Punch
Pretty in Pink ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals
Scallop border punch

Thanks Bonnie and SCS for more inspiration!!

1 comment:

  1. very cute! thanks for sharing, Blessings, Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!