Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Easter Picnic!

I have been wanting to play with my Picnic Parade set and thought an Easter card would be great!!

The flag the bunny is holding was inked with marker and I used the Stamp a Ma Jig to make it longer to fit Happy Easter in it!
I CASED (create and share everything) this card...I haven't yet figured out how to watercolor this well..http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1622820?&cat=18576 Holley's work is amazing!!

.
Supplies...
Certainly Celery, Ballet Blue, Real Red, Whisper White cardstock
SU Markers
Certainly Celery ribbon (retired)
Scallop Edge punch
Flowers embossing folder (on the blue cardstock...hard to see in picture)
SAMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!