Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March Tech Club

I can hardly believe it is Techniques Club time again!! Seems to sneak up on me!

It has been a long weekend and week so far, just found out my 2 yr old, Al, has pneumonia. Luckily we went with our guts and brought him in today to be seen because we caught it before it was too bad! He is now on a RX and will be back to normal soon!

While cuddling on the couch, I was able to browse SCS and got so much inspiriation and CASED some of the cards...

For this month's techniques:

1. Paper Piecing2. Repetition3. Background Stamps
I didn't even notice until I loaded the pictures that they are almost all monochromatic! I love these cards and can already see changing some colors for sympathy, wedding ect!!

Want to join us this month?? I have a few spots open!! Call/Email me today to save your seat!!

What: Techniques Club
When: Thursday, March 11th
Time: 7-9pm
Cost: $15 or FREE with $50+ order

Don't wait...RSVP today!!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! hope all feels better soon! Like the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!