Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bright and Cheery Mother's Day!

its a bright and cheery mother's day this year!! I used the In Colors and Razzleberry Lemonade paper on the first 2 cards. I made 2 each of Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay. Although most were for a friend, i did make these two for me to give!! I stamped the top of the card with Fifth Ave stamp set in each of the colors! I really liked these!!

I CASED this card from StampinAndrea on SCS. I used my polka dot embossing folder to add some dimension to the white background! Simply using 4 markers and colors, this card is bright and cheery!

Thanks for looking and I apologize for how the posts look as I have to work directly through Picasa. I hope to have a fixed comp soon!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!