Wednesday, April 7, 2010

INTRODUCING...


A COLOR RENOVATION

I am so excited to introduce you to a new COLOR RENOVATION! Stampin' Up has announced a huge change to its colors yesterday. While some colors will be retiring, SU is adding new colors...and bringing back some past In Colors for good!! The color families we have grown to love will be changing.

I am saddened that some colors will be leaving but excited to welcome back some of the past In Colors and new colors. I have learned that playing with colors I don't normally use can bring a whole new adventure and love to my stamping. Rich Razzleberry will be staying and that is one color I was unsure of when introduced last year as an In Color...throughout the past year, it has become one of my all time favorites!

I first felt that this was something that I wouldn't like but when I saw the new color palette, I became excited. All the colors work so well together (and how excited am I that Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive are staying!!) I know this means new items...markers, ink pads, paper ect. and I know that I don't need to have it all right away...I can play with some colors and challenge myself to make wonderful cards, projects and scrapbook pages!!

Check out the new Color Collections here...

http://204.228.150.61/color_revamp2010/USENG/New_Colors_US_0310.pdf

Say a fond farewell to these colors here...

http://204.228.150.61/color_revamp2010/USENG/Fond_Farewell_Colors_US_0310.pdf


Look forward to meeting the newest members of the SU Color Collection...Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler and look forward to welcoming back these In Colors into the collection..Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, River Rock, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze and Wild Wasabi!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, some of the colors are great! But there is alot less of them. There were 54, now there is only 40? Wierd. Maybe they will be adding a lot more specialty papers (yeah, shimmer and bling tee he he)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!