Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's a Girl!!

My Cousin (in law) had her first baby this past Monday...A GIRL!! Brooke is just so adorable. I got to meet her on Tuesday night!! It has been a long time since I saw such a tiny baby!! (don't get any ideas!!)

I wanted to bring something for her when I went to visit so "whipped this up" I totally got the idea here from gigs http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1222324?&si=name%20frame

Mine is a little different since I didn't have a Sizzix branch die...

I left the glass out of the frame to show the dimension! The giraffes were torn from Very Vanilla cardstock, crimpled and used my brayer to add Close to Cocoa ink

Supplies...Whisper White cardstock (used Bashful Blue to make the clouds)
Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Barely Banana cardstock and ink
Cheap Talk, Sanded and Short Order alphabet stamp sets
Close to Cocoa ink and paper
Pretty in Pink ribbon
large and smaller tag punch
Crop a Dile
White Taffeta ribbon

Thanks gigs for inspiration! The total project only took about an hour to make!! Brooke loved it!!

1 comment:

  1. SARAH...this is AWESOME!!! What a nice job. I bet she was thrilled to get this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!