Sunday, April 25, 2010

Summer Mini Sneak Peak!!

When I saw the King of the Grill set in the Summer Mini I knew I had to preorder it for my Brother in Laws birthday in May...He loves to call us up and ask to use our grill on nice weekends. They live in a condo and don't have any place to make a good burger or steak!!

I took out my watercolor paper for this card and my watercolor pencils/blender pens!

The basic card is the same as the previous posted but turned on it's side. I stamped the words on Bermuda Bay and punched out with the Arrow punches. The smaller arrow is popped up with a dimensional.

I can't wait to play with some of the other sets I preordered and look forward to ordering more from the Summer Mini...

If you are a customer of mine you should recieve your Summer Mini in the mail in the next few days if you haven't gotten it yet. If you don't have it soon, let me know and I will get you one!!

Happy Stampin!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!