Friday, April 9, 2010

Waterfalls at Hostess Club!

For my April hostess club later this month, we will be doing 2 waterfall cards.

A waterfall card is pretty neat! This is the first I have made and it was simple!! As you pull down the tab, the different bugs show!! Would be cool with pics of the kids or really any stamp set!! I am looking forward to making more!!

Here is the first...
Supplies...
Bugs and Kisses stamp set
Ballet Blue, Green Galore and So Saffron cardstock and ink
Tea Party DSP
Bold Brights brads
Round Tab punch

I haven't decided on the other card yet...so check back!!

Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, when is this? I always wanted to learn how to make one of these. You did a great job. Love the images you chose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!