Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cupcake anyone??

I like to bake...really I do!! So when my sister asked me to make her a "super cool" gift card holder for a gift, I went blog/website surfing!!

I came across some "super cool" cupcake gift card holders and knew instantly I wanted to try!!

I loved this cupcake from Jakester and went to the link she posted for instructions...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkVm1Tif6gI
I pulled out some retired paper (my sister wanted pinks and reds) and went to town...

I have burnt myself in numerous places and have glue stick glue stuck to my fingers but thought it came out cute!! I need to figure out an easier way for the frosting tho...
Thanks for looking and give one a try!!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!