Friday, May 21, 2010

A Graduation and BBQ!

Here are 2 cards I made this week...

the first is a graduation card i made for my niece and a customer! I borrowed the stamp set (Tassel Time, retired) from a friend of mine and ventured to SCS for inspiration! I followed JRMART's card and i just loved the simplicity and used Shimmery White to make it elegant!
Supplies
Tassel Time stamp set
Whisper White, Night of Navy and Shimmery White paperNight of Navy marker
Stampin Dimensional

AND the BBQ card...
A group of my friends take turns having a dinner at each other's houses. June is our month so I pulled out my King of Grill stamp set from the Summer Mini...
I loved this card from CJButler75 and pulled out some of my retired DSP.

Supplies
Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Kraft and Whisper White cardstock
retired DSP
SU markers, blender pen
Circle punches, oval punch and scallop oval punch
stampin dimensionals

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!