Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hostess Club sneak peak!

Next Thursday is Hostess Club and the hostess, Tammy, asked for a gift holder for upcoming end of school teacher gifts.

I found this great pop up gift card holder on SCS and followed the instructions from Gina K!!

Here is a picture of one of the two we will do...
Supplies...
Sunny Days SS Kit (DSP)
Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie cardstock and ink
Sticky Strip
Stampin' Dimensionals
Scallop Circle and 1 1/4" Circle punches

I can't wait to show the girls this in person...I am quite impressed with this!! I didn't have any gift cards so I just used a business card to show...you could easily stick paper money in there too...how great to get a nice $50 in there!! hee hee

Thanks for looking!! Now off to make the other one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!