Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Progressive scrapbook page

Hi!! I have a workshop coming up and the hostess asked to do a scrapbook page. So...we are going to make a 6x6 scrapbook page and I will demonstrate how to bump it up to a 8.5x11 page and eventually a 12x12 page...

Here is the 6x6 page
Now by adding it to a piece of 8.5x11 cardstock, you have progressed your page to fit your needs
Are you a 12x12 scrapper? Then take it up a notch to a 12x12 pc of cardstock!! i left the squares and jounaling blank since i don't scrap this size. I know the hostess does so I will give her the 12x12 page so she can add to it!!
Supplies...
Sweet Scoops and Happy Everything stamp sets
Sunny Day SSK
Summer Sun, Old Olive, Pink Passion, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie cardstock
Old Olive, Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie markers
Pumpkin Pie ribbon
Circle Bigz Die and Big Shot
Work Window and Tag punches


Thanks for looking and looking forward to Stampin' with Christi and her friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!