Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rag Quilted Purse ...thanks to my Big Shot!!




Ok Seriously, Can the Big Shot ever get old? UMMMM.........NOPE!!
I have seen these Rag Quilt purses made with the Scallop Square Bigz Die and just had to try it...

Now, I haven't sewn in ages and thanks to my sister for letting me use her machine (which I still need to practice on) so don't look too closely!!

It went quickly because you can cut up to 8 pieces with the Big Shot at time!!

First I found the instructions here at the Chic N Scratch Live website...how cool is this site!!

and got my fabric here from Fabricshoppe at Etsy
I did find the 100% cotton batting at Michael's and with a coupon was less then $2.50!! and there is TONS left!!

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!