Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Retiring colors...are going fast!!!

It is no surprise that some retiring colors are going fast. As some colors sell out of smooth 8.5x11 paper, textured colors are being shipped in their place. Once the textured colors sell out...they are gone for good.

Here is an updated list from Stampin' Up!

The following items are no longer available to order. Our inventory has been depleted, and we are unable to order more.

101563: Sage Shadow card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
107101: Close to Cocoa card stock (12" x 12")
102837: Only Orange card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
107079: Sage Shadow card stock (12" x 12")


If there is any color you want to stock up on, I suggest you do it now!! Call/email me your order or stop by my store (sarahcoyle.stampinup.net)

See the retired colors on the right ---->

As always, let me know if I can answer any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!