Friday, May 14, 2010

Thinking about You...

I made a thinking of you card for a group of us to send to a friend who is going through a hard time right now.

I just got the Awash with Flowers set from the April promotion (don't worry this set will be available in a few months in the new catalog)

I wasn't sure about this set and let me tell you...after using it once...I know I will use it again and again! It was SO easy to 2 step this card and it looks SO great!!
and let me tell you...I LOVE THE SILK RIBBON available in the Summer Mini!! It is So easy to tie and so soft and pretty!!I am sure when she opens this card, it will make her smile!

Thanks for looking!!

Card idea from SCS.
Supplies...
Awash with Flowers stamp set
Tiny Wishes stamp set
Apricot Appeal, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink cardstock
Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal ink
Pretty in Pink satin ribbon
Word Window and layered punch (can't remember name off top of head)
Stampin' Dimensionals
Scallop Border punch
Tea Party DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your comments!!